Thank you for your interest in Pachamama! We're flattered you'd like to join our team.
We are currently accepting resumes for two new, amazing roles within the organization.
Click the drop-down menus below to find more information about the positions we're currently hiring for. Then, fill out the form to apply.
You are a go-getter. You are curious to see what working within an energetic, fast-growing, company is really all about. You are passionate about doing the right thing and making sure customers are treated like people, not an order number. You enjoy building and maintaining relationships and enjoy staying organized to effectively manage a large number of interactions.
Pachamama is looking for a highly motivated individual to make a difference alongside our growing marketing team in 2021. Through direct interaction with our end consumers, customer success representatives serve as a crucial part of our customer retention activities. Our reps act as the face of the company and ensure customers are happy with our products, order issues are swiftly identified and resolved, and that we maintain our mission of customer service success.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver our enthusiastic, overly helpful message through reactive and proactive customer service duties
- Place daily phone calls, SMS texts, and emails to customers and consumers
- Meet unique customer contact goal of 50 “touches” daily
- Manage customer contact details diligently through CRM software
- Nurture customer relationships on a daily basis
- Compile data insight reports for presentation to the leadership team
- Work within our Shopify E-commerce platform
- Work with our VP of sales on key B2B account initiatives
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for an Inside Sales Manager to work with our B2B team. You will be the ultimate brand ambassador; marketing, promoting and selling to resellers, distributors, and dispensaries.
We are building a supreme team of driven and captivating individuals that are passionate about wellness and sharing our life-changing products with the world. Boss applicants must have strong relationships and experience in the CBD market as well as the ability to identify new business opportunities and generate sales of our full collection of CBD products.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with a synergetic, dynamic, and driven team of individuals, breaking ground in the ever-expanding CBD market.
- Extensive knowledge of the industry and clientele
- Currently established in the CBD field with active book of business
- Exquisite verbal and written communicator
- Out of the box thinker, visionary mindset
- Identify, develop and close on new business opportunities
- Manage multiple client and project portfolios
- Highly professional team player
What We Provide
- Industry dominating products and variety
- Market-leading wholesale and retail pricing
- True supportive family culture
- Constant career advancement opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: Market competitive salary and above market commissions structure